1 pound sausage
8 eggs + 1/4 cup water, beaten
2 cups frozen hash browns
2 cups shredded cheddar, divided
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
8 -10 flour tortillas
- Brown sausage.
- Cook hashbrowns.
- Scramble eggs.
Mix sausage, hash browns, eggs and 1 cup of cheese together.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream and cream of chicken completely.
- Spread 1/3 cup of prepared sauce in bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spoon egg and sausage mixture into tortillas.
Roll and place seam down in the dish.
- Spread the remaining sour cream mixture on top of tortillas. Cover completely.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
I would love you to leave a link in the comments with what food situations have been going on in your home. ❤